Can't delete old Recently Contacted group in Contacts

I’ve got an old ‘Recently Contacted’ contact group I can’t get rid of. It appears for all users in Nextcolud.

I think this problem stems from an old installation of Nextcloud getting mixed up with my new installation. A fresh Nextcloud Docker container in Unraid had a ‘Recently Contacted’ contact group with emails that seem to line up with the last container.

When I try to delete the group it gives me the error ‘Deletion of address book was not successful.’

I think what will help me is to find where these old contacts are stored and delete them through the server’s terminal. I tried to look at places in the below error but don’t see anything I can match up.

The log shows this:
[webdav] Error: Exception: This addressbook is immutable at <>

1. /var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Tree.php line 179
    OCA\ContactsInteraction\AddressBook->delete()
  2. /var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php line 281
    Sabre\DAV\Tree->delete(“addressbooks/us 
 t”)
  3. /var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/WildcardEmitterTrait.php line 89
    Sabre\DAV\CorePlugin->httpDelete([“Sabre\HTTP\Request”], [“Sabre\HTTP\Response”])
  4. /var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 472
    Sabre\DAV\Server->emit(“method:DELETE”, [["Sabre\HTTP\ 
 ]])
  5. /var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 253
    Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod([“Sabre\HTTP\Request”], [“Sabre\HTTP\Response”])
  6. /var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 321
    Sabre\DAV\Server->start()
  7. /var/www/html/apps/dav/lib/Server.php line 364
    Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()
  8. /var/www/html/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php line 35
    OCA\DAV\Server->exec()
  9. /var/www/html/remote.php line 172
    require_once(“/var/www/html/a 
 p”)

DELETE /remote.php/dav/addressbooks/users/admin/z-app-generated–contactsinteraction–recent/
from 172.70.114.120 by admin at 2023-09-04T16:35:30+00:00

Nextcloud Hub 5 (27.0.2)
From the official Docker installed on Unraid.

I’ve deleted the old docker container and it’s still there. Also, there’s an email address in the recently contacted that I actually did contact in the last couple weeks.

I’m not sure when I linked these contacts but turinging them off completely would be enough for me.

I found the remote.php file in the log and the carddav.php file mentioned in that file. But opening it up doesn’t show me my contacts or a way to get rid of the recently contacted section. I’m at a dead end now.

function resolveService($service) {
$services = [
‘webdav’ => ‘dav/appinfo/v1/webdav.php’,
‘dav’ => ‘dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php’,
‘caldav’ => ‘dav/appinfo/v1/caldav.php’,
‘calendar’ => ‘dav/appinfo/v1/caldav.php’,
‘carddav’ => ‘dav/appinfo/v1/carddav.php’,
‘contacts’ => ‘dav/appinfo/v1/carddav.php’,
‘files’ => ‘dav/appinfo/v1/webdav.php’,
‘direct’ => ‘dav/appinfo/v2/direct.php’,
];

Another thing I want to try is disabling ‘contacts interation’ as described here:

But I can’t find this setting anywhere.

Clicking between the ‘Address Books’ and ‘General Settings’ in the Contact Settings section doesn’t change anything. Maybe there’s something I’m doing wrong there

If anyone is as stupid as me; this is an actual app that you disable in the ‘apps’ section of nextcloud, not a setting in the contacts app.

I’m still curios how this contacts interaction works and how to get it linked to my protonmail but that’s for another fight.