I’ve got an old ‘Recently Contacted’ contact group I can’t get rid of. It appears for all users in Nextcolud.
I think this problem stems from an old installation of Nextcloud getting mixed up with my new installation. A fresh Nextcloud Docker container in Unraid had a ‘Recently Contacted’ contact group with emails that seem to line up with the last container.
When I try to delete the group it gives me the error ‘Deletion of address book was not successful.’
I think what will help me is to find where these old contacts are stored and delete them through the server’s terminal. I tried to look at places in the below error but don’t see anything I can match up.
The log shows this:
[webdav] Error: Exception: This addressbook is immutable at <>
- /var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Tree.php line 179
- /var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php line 281
Sabre\DAV\Tree->delete(“addressbooks/us … t”)
- /var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/WildcardEmitterTrait.php line 89
- /var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 472
Sabre\DAV\Server->emit(“method:DELETE”, [["Sabre\HTTP\ … ]])
- /var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 253
- /var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 321
- /var/www/html/apps/dav/lib/Server.php line 364
- /var/www/html/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php line 35
- /var/www/html/remote.php line 172
require_once(“/var/www/html/a … p”)
from 126.96.36.199 by admin at 2023-09-04T16:35:30+00:00
Nextcloud Hub 5 (27.0.2)
From the official Docker installed on Unraid.