Cannot use NC calendar with iPad

I can not register any events in NC16 calendar. I use the built in webbbrowser (Safari) to log in to the NC16 site. I open the NC16 calendar. I try to register a new event. Nothing happens when I cliq on the time. Is the Calendar app not compatible with iPad?

i am afraid i’m completely missing the point of your posting…

Please read my rephrased question. This is same as Unable to add calendar events on IPAD and mobile

Is this the answer? In that case - please include iOS Safari in the list of incompatible browsers.

Supported Browsers

• Chrome/Chromium 49+
  • Edge 14+
  • Firefox 45+
  • Internet Explorer 11
  • Safari 10+

We don’t support Internet Explorer 10 and below. Patches for IE9+ are accepted though.

I found out I have iOS 12.3.1 which should indicate I have Safari 12. So should be compatibel according to the above.

Sorry. It does work. I just have to press on the empty date for a longer time. A clique is not enough. A slower response is maybe intentional.

is everything connected to the same known bug on github?

and to this posting on the forum as well?

dear rollanders,
if you have an update to some of your issues pls don’t open an new thread on it… either try to use the pencil-icon on the forum (under every of your postings) or at least put a referencing link to the original thread… whereas i’d prefer the first action to be taken.

if you want your orginial thread to become “visible” again, add a comment to it.

it’ll keep the forum more tidy and readable. especially if other guys are looking for a solution to a smiliar problem…

thank you in advance.
jimmy