Cannot open mailbox in nextcloud configured successfully with nextcloud

I successfully integrated my self owned mailbox with nextcloud but when I try to open the and load the mailbox in nextcloud I get message “Could not open mailbox”

I took a look at nextcloud error log and I spotted this:

{"reqId":"YOs0-0SIP20xvaVIpU2UgwAAAAM","level":3,"time":"2021-07-11T18:14:23+00:00","remoteAddr":"192.168.1.14","user":"vitachaos","app":"mail","method":"GET","url":"/nextcloud/apps/mail/api/messages?mailboxId=11&limit=20","message":{"Exception":"BadFunctionCallException","Message":"flagMdnsent is not a valid attribute","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/public/AppFramework/Db/Entity.php","line":151,"function":"setter","class":"OCP\\AppFramework\\Db\\Entity","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/public/AppFramework/Db/Entity.php","line":73,"function":"__call","class":"OCP\\AppFramework\\Db\\Entity","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/public/AppFramework/Db/QBMapper.php","line":318,"function":"fromRow","class":"OCP\\AppFramework\\Db\\Entity","type":"::"},{"file":"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/public/AppFramework/Db/QBMapper.php","line":337,"function":"mapRowToEntity","class":"OCP\\AppFramework\\Db\\QBMapper","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Db/MessageMapper.php","line":723,"function":"findEntities","class":"OCP\\AppFramework\\Db\\QBMapper","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Service/Search/MailSearch.php","line":128,"function":"findByIds","class":"OCA\\Mail\\Db\\MessageMapper","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Controller/MessagesController.php","line":167,"function":"findMessages","class":"OCA\\Mail\\Service\\Search\\MailSearch","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php","line":218,"function":"index","class":"OCA\\Mail\\Controller\\MessagesController","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php","line":127,"function":"executeController","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php","line":157,"function":"dispatch","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php","line":302,"function":"main","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\App","type":"::"},{"file":"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/base.php","line":993,"function":"match","class":"OC\\Route\\Router","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/html/nextcloud/index.php","line":37,"function":"handleRequest","class":"OC","type":"::"}],"File":"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/public/AppFramework/Db/Entity.php","Line":122,"CustomMessage":"flagMdnsent is not a valid attribute"},"userAgent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/14.0.2 Safari/605.1.15","version":"21.0.3.1"}

Can anyone please help me ?