Cannot login after Upgrade to 22.0

I have a running docker/nextcloud installation. Today I updated to version 22. The update worked without any errors.

When I try to login now, I can enter my credentials. When I enter a correct username/password I get an internal server error.

/var/www/html/data/nextcloud.log shows:

{"reqId":"PbzXtc0AdAiJmClpLE8q","level":3,"time":"2021-07-07T06:47:49+00:00","remoteAddr":"172.18.0.2","user":"19DF65C8-9B2B-4C3E-AF12-D62FE1E1CE93","app":"index","method":"GET","url":"/apps/files/","message":"Class 'OCP\\User' not found","userAgent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/91.0.4472.114 Safari/537.36","version":"22.0.0.11","exception":{"Exception":"Exception","Message":"Class 'OCP\\User' not found","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php","line":156,"function":"dispatch","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"OCA\\Files\\Controller\\ViewController"},"index"]},{"file":"/var/www/html/lib/private/Route/Router.php","line":301,"function":"main","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\App","type":"::","args":["OCA\\Files\\Controller\\ViewController","index",{"__class__":"OC\\AppFramework\\DependencyInjection\\DIContainer"},{"_route":"files.view.index"}]},{"file":"/var/www/html/lib/base.php","line":1000,"function":"match","class":"OC\\Route\\Router","type":"->","args":["/apps/files/"]},{"file":"/var/www/html/index.php","line":36,"function":"handleRequest","class":"OC","type":"::","args":[]}],"File":"/var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php","Line":158,"Previous":{"Exception":"Error","Message":"Class 'OCP\\User' not found","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/var/www/html/apps/files/lib/Controller/ViewController.php","line":136,"function":"include"},{"file":"/var/www/html/apps/files/lib/Controller/ViewController.php","line":276,"function":"renderScript","class":"OCA\\Files\\Controller\\ViewController","type":"->","args":["dropit","list.php"]},{"file":"/var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php","line":217,"function":"index","class":"OCA\\Files\\Controller\\ViewController","type":"->","args":["","",null,false,null]},{"file":"/var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php","line":126,"function":"executeController","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"OCA\\Files\\Controller\\ViewController"},"index"]},{"file":"/var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php","line":156,"function":"dispatch","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"OCA\\Files\\Controller\\ViewController"},"index"]},{"file":"/var/www/html/lib/private/Route/Router.php","line":301,"function":"main","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\App","type":"::","args":["OCA\\Files\\Controller\\ViewController","index",{"__class__":"OC\\AppFramework\\DependencyInjection\\DIContainer"},{"_route":"files.view.index"}]},{"file":"/var/www/html/lib/base.php","line":1000,"function":"match","class":"OC\\Route\\Router","type":"->","args":["/apps/files/"]},{"file":"/var/www/html/index.php","line":36,"function":"handleRequest","class":"OC","type":"::","args":[]}],"File":"/var/www/html/custom_apps/dropit/list.php","Line":4},"CustomMessage":"--"}}

It appears something is using OCP\User which was removed in Version 22. What can I do about it?

Have a nice day,
Sven

It’s likely some app that uses this resource. You can try to disable apps manually (occ command, or by deleting from the apps-folder directly). If you found the app, you can create a bug report on the app’s repository.

"File":"/var/www/html/custom_apps/dropit/list.php","Lin

It is drop it app

\OCP\User had been deprecated three years ago and removed with Nextcloud 22. More info at https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/latest/developer_manual/app_publishing_maintenance/upgrade-guide.html