Cannot Get Collabora Docker image to work

Hi all,

I am currently running Nextcloud 11 on Ubuntu 14.04 patched up all the way. My trouble is that after following the instructions on the installation page I am not able to to use the docker image to work. running lsof -i shows that docker is listening on 9980, I have installed nextcloud into a folder in my webroot and am wondering if this might be the issue but my Apache config appears to be correct and I get no nags from the server after following the guide merely an “ACCESS FORBIDDEN” error when I try to open a doc inside nextcloud. Could any please assist in troubleshooting?

Hello

I installed also with docker Image.

Maybe some facts to my installation can help you:

1. OS Ubuntu 16.04 LTS PHP 7
  2. nextcloud webfolder DocumentRoot /var/www/html/nextcloud/ (also in site-enabled/default-ssl.conf)
    -> LINK: https://portal.yoursite.com/
  3. Installation with docker image like installation page
    3.1 Docker string check:
    docker run -t -d -p 127.0.0.1:9980:9980 -e ‘domain=portal\.yoursite\.com’ --restart always --cap-add MKNOD collabora/code

Configuration Apache
4. I only changed this three lines from the config example:
SSLCertificateFile /path/to/signed_certificate
SSLCertificateChainFile /path/to/intermediate_certificate
SSLCertificateKeyFile /path/to/private/key
I had problems with certificate -> pls check that -> it have to be a signed certificate!

4.1 add new file into /etc/apache2/sites-available
-> eg. sudo touch /etc/apache2/sites-available/office.yoursite.com.conf
-> Add:
<IfModule mod_ssl.c>
<VirtualHost *:443>

4.2 Include config with signed SSL-Certificate-Path

</VirtualHost>
</IfModule>
4.3 change chmod to : -rw-r–r-- root root
-> chmod 0644 /etc/apache2/sites-available/office.yoursite.com.conf
4.4 activate site: sudo a2ensite office.yoursite.com.conf
5. Restart apache2 -> check alerts -> No alerts? -> all OK
6. Add your new domain to Admin-Page (nextcloud-portal) > Collabora Online > Add Link: eg. https://office.yoursite.com/
7. Reload Page

THE DOCKER IMAGE LOADS! but now I’m getting an error unauthorized WOPI host. Any thoughts?

THANK YOU SO MUCH! seriously

Hi

Do you have two domains?

Maybe some string error by: domain=portal.yoursite.com|office.yoursit.com ?

For Information:
It happen also with my installation, but not very often. -> restarting server works for me.