Cannot delete File/Folder Versions

Hi there,

I’m trying to manually delete old file versions due to low disk space. However the command “occ versions:cleanup” does not exist anymore on v15 it would appear. Most of my data resides in group folders anyway so I saw the option of using occ groupfolders:expire and I received the error: “groupfolder version handling is only supported with Nextcloud 15 and up” which I can’t understand as I am running version 15.0…2?!

Am I missing something? This is a double-whammy as there also appears to be an issue with not being able to delete files at all within group folders at the moment so I can’t even try and save space that way. My only option is to delete the previous file versions and I can’t seem to be able to do that either.

I’ve tried editing config.php to change the options to delete versions over 1 day older (1, auto) but that didn’t do anything either.

Any suggestions or help would be much appreciated!

Many Thanks

Nextcloud version _(15.0.2)
Operating system and version _Ubuntu 16.04
Apache or nginx version Nginx:
PHP version 7.2-fpm

This will keep all versions at least for 1 day and then delete if e.g. space is needed. Change it to auto, 1 to delete everything older then 1 day.
More about is here: https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/15/admin_manual/configuration_server/config_sample_php_parameters.html#file-versions