Cannot Connect to NextCloud Server (Fixed)

I THINK my problem is that I by mistake altered the properties of files in root sub-folder “www” - which is were NextCloud files are. What should they be set back to?

FOUND FIX - I set permissions to www-data:my-account then rebooted and the problem appears to be fixed. If there is a way to mark this post Fixed I don.t know how.

[/details]

Nextcloud version (eg, 12.0.2): 11.0.3
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 17.04): Ubuntu-MATE 16.04 Server & Client
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): Don’t know how
PHP version (eg, 7.1): Don’t know how

The issue you are facing:
I think this began yesterday - at least I noticed it today. Two NextCloud clients say it cannot connect to the Server. NextCloud Client says Internal Server Error. When I try from a Client and Open a NextCloud Browser it shows a web page with the message:
Can’t write into config directory!
This can usually be fixed by - there are some conversion errors in the Paste (< and >)
<a href=“https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/11/go.php?to=admin-dir_permissions” target="_blank" rel=“noreferrer”>giving the webserver write access to the config directory</a>

Where would I perform this command? But I doubt it would work, anyway.

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N):Yes

Steps to replicate it:

1. I SSH to the NextCloud Server just file, and other nodes over my wired network
  2. My main computer uses Ubuntu-MATE 16.04 and had no problems - noted ownCloud client with red circle & white X today. Checked different client (with Ubuntu-MATE 18.04 and NextCloud client and it reports it cannot connect to Server.
  3. Don’t know how to get Apache & PHP versions
    Yesterday I did perform a few SSH commands on the NextCloud Server, but I don’t how those could have anything that relates to this. Those were:
    ls -l /store

ls -l /store/backups

ls -l /store/backups/green

ls -l /

df

dh -h

df -h

ls -l /store

cd /store

mkdir Backup

cd Backup

mkdir USB

sudo chown -R my_accnt:users /store

exit

NOTE: /store is a second HHD on that computer, not the Login HDD, I was setting up for a non-NextCloud file sharing, ran out of time and then this morning noticed the Red Circle with White X this morning, don’t know if it is something I did or not.

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging: Don’t know what this is

PASTE HERE

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!): Don’t know where this is, nor is that on Client or Server?

PASTE HERE

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____: directory has no file on client or server computer

PASTE HERE

Changed title