Can I Create Meet-Me Conference With Nexcloud and SpreedMe?

Hi,

Is it possible to create Meet-Me Conference with Nexcloud and SpreedMe ?

I have have successfuly installed Nextcloud Server, Spreed WebRTC Server, SpreedMe App.

Need to create a Meet-Me Conference and Invite Participants by email.

Need also to make screen sharing.

Conference participants have to use the link sent with email to meet the conference.

Is that possible ? If yes How ?

Regards.

It could be easier done with the new Video app from here: https://apps.nextcloud.com/apps/spreed

No need to set up Spreed and it does exactly what you want. You can share your screen and send a public link to everyone you want to invite.

Thank you for your reply.

I tested the App, howerver I have some questions :

• Conference members do not need to be Nexcloud users and authenticate, they should be just guests, so they will connect to conference by the given link.

• Guests, do no require to have a camera nor a microphone, but actually, the App require that.

Is it possible to have a web conference under these conditions ?

Regards.

Conference members do not need to be Nexcloud users and authenticate, they should be just guests, so they will connect to conference by the given link.

Possible with Spreed.ME app.

Guests, do no require to have a camera nor a microphone, but actually, the App require that.

Never tried that. Let me know if that works.

Even Spreed.ME or Video Apps requires camera and microphone.

I dont know how can I share my screen with guest.

Alternatively (not Nextcloud related):
https://jitsi.org/jitsi-meet/

To test it:

Thank you Krischan.

Jitsi Meet seems to be a good solution. But in my conception, Nextcloud will be the central sharing portal.

Need to create Meet-Me conferences in Nextcloud.

Regards.

Conference members do not need to be Nexcloud users and authenticate, they should be just guests, so they will connect to conference by the given link.

You can start a public call and simply share a link with you guests, no need to authenticate.

Guests, do no require to have a camera nor a microphone, but actually, the App require that.

They do not need a camera actually, but they would have to give access to the microphone.

Some releases later any change to bridge nextcloud and Jitsi Meet as all are based on WebRTC