Calendar write permission

Hello,

I’ve just noticed that if you share a calendar with a group with modify permission, any member of this group (even not admin of it) can uncheck the box and delete this permission to all the group.

Don’t know if it’s a normal behaviour or not but it would be great to not giving the permission to modify the permission and avoid any user mistake.

Regards,

That’s the intended behavior.
If you share a calendar with write-permission, you also allow them to reshare the calendar.

Don’t know if it’s a normal behaviour or not but it would be great to not giving the permission to modify the permission and avoid any user mistake.

Hm, you first have to click the share icon to see that checkbox.
It’s nothing you really click by accident I think.

Did you have issues with users clicking that checkbox by mistake?

Well, i’ve just gave the access to one user at the moment and he clicked almost everywhere, finishing by testing this behavior :slight_smile:

Not sure all my user will do the same but i was a bit surprise that he could affect other group members permission just by a click.

Would it be possible to just impact his own permission ? not all the group ? like, only giving the right to modify group permission to the group administrator user or to admin group but user could affect their own only ?