Calendar partially imported, many faillures

I exported a calendar with almost 3000 events from Nextcloud 9.0.53. I then did a clean install of Nextcloud 12.0.3 on my BananaPi with Ubuntu 14.04 and Nginx. Everytime i try to import the ICS file I get the message "“Partially imported, 2000 failures)” (Everytime it is a different amount of failures, but always around 2000.)

Console in browser says: NetworkError: 502 Bad Gateway
/var/log/php7.0-fpm.log says: WARNING: [pool www] server reached pm.max_children setting (5), consider raising it.

I raised:
pm.max_children = 5000
pm.start_servers = 2
pm.min_spare_servers = 1
pm.max_spare_servers = 30
pm.max_requests = 5000

I still get error messages like:
WARNING: [pool www] seems busy (you may need to increase pm.start_servers, or pm.min/max_spare_servers), spawning 32 children, there are 0 idle, and 188 total children

Is it due to amount of parallel processes that it will likely fail? I have seen several topics about this issue, and none of the posters found a solution. I also created a topic on Github. The owner of the project advised me to go to this forum to ask for the server configuration.