Calendar delegates in apple calendar

hi, the calendar delegation feature

is available since nextcloud 17, but no delegates show up in apple calendar (macos catalina/NC18). davical shared calendars show up correctly. has this feature to be enabled via config? or is the principal url somehow different?

please advise.

Did you ever get this fixed? I’m having the same problem

Actually, I’m currently experimenting with this. I can successfully fetch events in (a virtual) OSX “ventura”. However, when I try to add a delegate in OSX, this super ICal app randomly chooses to search through groups

"REPORT /remote.php/dav/principals/groups/

or event through the room-calendars, but it never tries to find a user in the principals/users section.

Hello, has anyone made any progress on delegates working with macOS Calendar client ?
The “add delegate” window (in Calendar > Setting > Account) never shows any user to be added :cry:

Yes I did. I can give users the permission to delegate. In Calendar > Setting > Account > Delegation I can add users and give them write permissions. Click the + Button and start typing a username. After 3 letters I get matching usernames. Although adding them returns sometimes an error, the permission will be set.

For users with delegation permission, I can see the delegated account in Calendar > Setting > Account > Delegation and can activate it. However, I don’t see any delegated calendars.

Nextcloud logs show a 404 error, wenn the user tries PROPFIND to the delegated user path and

"user":"userb","app":"webdav","method":"PROPFIND","url":"/remote.php/dav/calendars/usera/","message":"Node with name 'trashbin' could not be found"

However, if I try to access the delegated user path and trashbin in the browser, I get access with the credentials of the user with the delegation permissions. So, permissions are set but the calender app uses a wrong path due to the 404 error. Unfortunately, I can only see the part beginning with /remote.php/dav… and not the full path. Maybe there is something wrong. But I have no idea what and why.