Calendar app using ldap

hello everyone

we installed nextcloud 10 on one of our ubuntu webserver and enabled the calendar app (v. 1.4.1).

now when i login with active-directory-user and open the calendar-app, the calendar is loading and loading ā€¦

i dindā€™t find any one with the same problem using google and hope you can help me to fix this problem ā€¦

What browser are ou using? I had problems with some. Firefox is ok.

I tried Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome and Vivaldi.

Internet Explorer is not supported and wonā€™t work. Vivaldi is not supported either, but there is a good chance itā€™ll work.

Firefox is supported in version 45 and above, Chrome in version 49 and above.

If it just keeps loading, there is probably a severe JS error.
Please check the error console for error messages

i checked the error console and here is the error-log:

is there any extra configuration for ldap-users using calendar?

Okay, please enable the debug mode and check the nextcloud.log after opening the calendar app.
There is probably something useful in there.

i did like you said and this is what i received:

Exception: {ā€œMessageā€:ā€œHTTP/1.1 404 Principal with name Medien not foundā€,ā€œExceptionā€:ā€œSabre\DAV\Exception\NotFoundā€,ā€œCodeā€:0,ā€œTraceā€:"#0 /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Tree.php(76): Sabre\DAVACL\AbstractPrincipalCollection->getChild(ā€˜Medienā€™)\n#1 /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Tree.php(71): Sabre\DAV\Tree->getNodeForPath(ā€˜principals/grouā€¦ā€™)\n#2 /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAVACL/Plugin.php(289): Sabre\DAV\Tree->getNodeForPath(ā€˜principals/grouā€¦ā€™)\n#3 /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAVACL/Plugin.php(255): Sabre\DAVACL\Plugin->getPrincipalMembership(ā€˜principals/userā€¦ā€™)\n#4 /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAVACL/Plugin.php(511): Sabre\DAVACL\Plugin->getCurrentUserPrincipals()\n#5 /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAVACL/Plugin.php(189): Sabre\DAVACL\Plugin->getCurrentUserPrivilegeSet(Object(Sabre\CalDAV\Principal\User))\n#6 /var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Connector/Sabre/DavAclPlugin.php(50): Sabre\DAVACL\Plugin->checkPrivileges(ā€˜principals/userā€¦ā€™, Array, 1, false)\n#7 /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAVACL/Plugin.php(844): OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\DavAclPlugin->checkPrivileges(ā€˜principals/userā€¦ā€™, ā€˜{DAV:}readā€™, 1, false)\n#8 [internal function]: Sabre\DAVACL\Plugin->propFind(Object(Sabre\DAV\PropFind), Object(Sabre\CalDAV\Principal\User))\n#9 /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php(105): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#10 /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php(999): Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit(ā€˜propFindā€™, Array)\n#11 /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php(919): Sabre\DAV\Server->getPropertiesByNode(Object(Sabre\DAV\PropFind), Object(Sabre\CalDAV\Principal\User))\n#12 /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php(334): Sabre\DAV\Server->getPropertiesForPath(ā€˜principals/userā€¦ā€™, Array, 0)\n#13 [internal function]: Sabre\DAV\CorePlugin->httpPropFind(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))\n#14 /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php(105): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#15 /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php(459): Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit(ā€˜method:PROPFINDā€™, Array)\n#16 /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php(248): Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))\n#17 /var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Server.php(184): Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()\n#18 /var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php(30): OCA\DAV\Server->exec()\n#19 /var/www/html/nextcloud/remote.php(165): require_once(ā€™/var/www/html/nā€¦ā€™)\n#20 {main}",ā€œFileā€:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAVACL/AbstractPrincipalCollection.php",ā€œLineā€:118,ā€œUserā€:ā€œadmin@mydomain.chā€}