Calendar app: Customize visible time range

In version 2.0.3 of the Calendar app, the time range in day and week view is the full 24 hours, squeezing the majority of calendar events into 25% of the available screen area vertically. This makes it difficult to read, even on a large screen, and I am unable to find a setting to configure the visible time range (for example, 08:00 to 17:00). Am I the only one who thinks this could be improved? Perhaps there is a GitHub issue about this already that I did not find?

Unfortunately it seems not possible at the moment to configure the visible time range, nor have I found a matching Github feature request. I would recommend to check the available feature requests/issue tickets on your own and create a new ticket if necessary.

The issue is https://github.com/nextcloud/calendar/issues/577

2 Likes

There it is. Thanks. That issue is useful to me as well because now I know what file I can edit to achieve what I want. Who knows, maybe I could even try to implement a configuration option and make a pull request. Perhaps if the option is only at the admin level where the occ CLI or config.php file is used then there would not be the objections due to preference clutter. I admit this is really surprising to me that more people have not requested this option.

1 Like

I also would like to have setting options in calendar configuration - but Iā€™m used to suffering

:laughing: