CalDav URL not working

Hi,

I am using yunohost to self-host 2 different Nextcloud instances on the same server. Let’s call the domain for the first instance www.domainA.com and the second www.domainB.com.

The first instance, www.domainA.com functions perfectly and I am able to connect to CalDAV via the url https://www.domainA.com/remote.php/dav/principals/users/username/

I am not able to connect to the CalDav on the second instance.

On my server, the file path to the first instance of nextcloud is /var/www/nextcloud/ and the file path to the second instance of Nextcloud is /var/www/nextcloud__2/

Since the file path is different, I am assuming I need to make a change to the CalDAV url so that the calendars are discovered. I just don’t know how to figure that out.

For what it is worth, if I use a web browser and go www.domainB.com/.well-known/caldav
I am redirected to the webdav interface and after entering my user credentials I see “This is the WebDAV interface, so I know the self-service discovery.

Does anyone know the modifications I need to make for the Caldav address for www.domainB.com?

Thank you.

Go to the calendar on domainB and confirm the actual caldav url on the bottom left menu. You’ll see this:

Thank you and apologies for a poor post. I should have made clearer that the actual Caldav url for www.domainB.com (as you suggested) does not work.

Hi @jdsklajD,
You are missing the required support template. Please fill this form out and edit into your post.

This will give us the technical info and logs needed to help you! Thanks.