after the update to Nexcloud 18 I noticed that the photo app is “a bit confused”.
I see pictures and folders that are stored somewhere else on the filesystem.
They used to be there before, but were rearranged before the update to v18.
E.g. the folder on the filesystem …/SofortUpload/Camera/ has three folders inside:
- 2018 (with Subfolders 01 to 12)
- 2019 (with Subfolders 01 to 12)
- 2020 (with Subfolders 01 to 12)
In the photos view I see the following folders below the Camera folder:
- 2018 -> is displayed correctly
- 01 - 12 -> pointing to 2019/01 - 2019/12
- 01 (a second one) -> points to 2020/01
I rescaned the files with
and did a
… but no success.
Is there’s a way to clean this up?