Borg.config file was deleted from mastercontainer?

when I attempt to create a backup in the AIO :8080/containers I get the following error in the log:

Performing backupā€¦
Did not find borg.config file in the mastercontainer volume.
Cannot create a backup as this is wrong.
chmod: /nextcloud_aio_volumes/nextcloud_aio_nextcloud_data/skip.update: Operation not permitted

from my docker host here is what I see in the borg.config directory:

root@app03:~# nano /var/lib/docker/volumes/nextcloud_aio_mastercontainer/_data/data/borg.config
root@app03:~# nano /var/lib/docker/volumes/nextcloud_aio_mastercontainer/_data/data/           
backup_archives.list  backupsecret          configuration.json    session_date_file     
root@app03:~# nano /var/lib/docker/volumes/nextcloud_aio_mastercontainer/_data/data/

I got this error and executed the recommendation, thats how this started:

ā€œNo borg config file was found in the targeted directory.ā€
ā€œThis might happen if the targeted directory is located on an external drive and the drive not connected anymore. You should check this.ā€
ā€œIf you instead want to initialize a new backup repository, you may delete the ā€˜borg.configā€™ file that is stored in the mastercontainer volume manually, which will allow you to initialize a new borg repository in the chosen directory:ā€
ā€œsudo docker exec nextcloud-aio-mastercontainer rm /mnt/docker-aio-config/data/borg.configā€

I got it back using this solution I found: