Hi @marcelklehr what would you like tested?
Nextcloud 20.0.0beta3 on NextcloudPi with Bookmarks-3.4.0-beta1
I downloaded the app using the Unstable link in the appstore:
wget https://github.com/nextcloud/bookmarks/releases/download/v3.4.0-beta.1/bookmarks-3.4.0.tar.gz && tar -xf bookmarks-3.4.0.tar.gz && rm -rf bookmarks-3.4.0.tar.gz
Difficulty setting up the app via basic commands.
First off, I really appreciate the app showing it is “thinking” while importing bookmarks.
- Is it possible to auto-refresh the page after import completes? Currently it just does back to “No Bookmarks” start screen.
Okay, it seems to be a bug… clicking Recent Bookmarks or All Bookmarks will start to show bookmarks, but then drop by after a few seconds to displaying:
Also still lists 0 bookmarks after import via *.html finished, even though the bookmarks do start to appear along with thumbnails if I click one of these options. Refreshing the browser does not help.
edit: Fixed by changing ownership of bookmarks to www-data for user and group.
chown www-data ./bookmarks/ && chgrp www-data ./bookmarks/
All bookmarks display on left side, but the only thumbnail I see is for a singular folder called folder name on mouse hover.
- If at all possible, I’d love to not generate this folder. Within it is my existing bookmark structure.
- Or, a simple operation to move everything within
/"folder name" up a directory to
/ and maintain my previous root structure for bookmarks.
Import Bookmarks vs. Settings / Import & Export Bookmarks
Import Bookmarks doesn’t give any information other than selecting the .html file to import.
Settings / Import & Export Bookmarks includes these very useful options:
- Importing via this exact method ^^ failed. Sent you the .log file.
- I’d love to see these options added to “Import Options” button as well since it is selectable on first run of the app.
Selecting Broken Links only shows me that same No Bookmarks blurb