Best Nextcloud Provider suggestion

Hello, @devnull details and info about our (Cloud68.co) Starter and Medium+ Nextcloud packages can be found here https://www.cloud68.co/instances/nextcloud. In terms of support we have a dedicated ticketing system (using Zammad, the open source support software), email and scheduled video calls. Our small, but growing tech support team that has been involved with Nextcloud for quite some time. Our focus is to support mainly solopreneurs and small-medium teams (SMEs). If you have questions you can also schedule a call with @Silva.Arapi or myself and we 'd more than happy to answer you: https://www.cloud68.co/schedule-a-call. Cheers,

R.S

1 Like

Hi @sudhirkhanger and anyone else who stumbles upon this post,
we at LaceWing Tech offer Nextcloud hosting + support for small- to medium-sized teams and solo-professionals who are looking for quality support and security.
Weā€™re happy to answer questions, contact us or learn more about our products.
Best from Berlin,
LaceWing Tech team

Iā€™m using Cloudeezy https://cloudeezy.com on a Professional package for more than one year now (186 users), so far, so good.

I havenā€™t experienced downtime and the support is reactive.

1 Like

Disadvantages to using Cloudamo

• WebDAV interface is broken.
  • Support tickets are ignored and deleted without any response beyond an automated notification that a ticket was created.

wow i almost signed up with cloudamo, but i need webdav! thanks for the tip shank!
Whats a good provider now? Most of the replies were quite old, im looking at it for my work purposes for afew users

Hi, please do not spread false claims, WebDAV is working fine, there is no reason not to work. It is basic nextcloud function. We are only provider that provide all in one, with cPanel, latest nextcloud, support, for extremely low price.

Also any ticket replay is 5-15 min max.

It is strange you only have 1 post created and only to write this ???

1 Like

Operationtulipā€¦ well although the attractive 50go for free, they just decided without even any warning, that it would cost money. My datas are still on their servers. They don-t answer any of my emails and i dont have access anymore. I couldnt imagine such a bad behaviour on nextcloud communityā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m having the same issue tho, I created a ticket got a email saying it was created and then nothing. I canā€™t even sign up for the basic free plan to try out the service. Thatā€™s what my ticket alluded to that I canā€™t even open up in any browser to view because it canā€™t be foundā€¦

Anyone can spin up their own server and charge for it. It gets especially tricky on ā€œfreeā€ plans, which become untenable. Bummer to hear, but also not surprising. I hope you backed up your data and will find a better provider soon.

1 Like

Hi,

Iā€™m from thegood.cloud, so letā€™s get that out of the wayā€¦ :wink:

I want to suggest if you have chosen an provider, search for that provider in this forum to see the user experiences. There are some real bad providers out there and they bring a bad reputation to all the providers out there, even the good ones. I say this to prevent being burnt and give up on all the providers.

Also, there are differences out there, we focus on good support and trying to be a full service provider (handle everything like upgrades and) but consequently we are not the cheapest out there. On the technical side there are some differences too as for example we donā€™t offer ssh to our instances. If ssh is an issue for you, we are not a good match (although we offer it to business customers).

So my advice is to collect your wishes, check if the chosen provider can grant your wishes (also a good check how their support handles things) and search for experiences on this forum before signing up.

4 Likes

We would suggest to avoid cheapest solution as this is most likely overcrowded servers, low security etc. Consider known providers in nextcloud space as they have reputation for longer time then some pop-up providers.

We are from day 1 with NC and offer optimized nextcloud solution.

2 Likes

And you also took the decision to cease free hosting without even noticing it to your free users who can not even get back their datasā€¦
I would certainly not recommand your services @Cloudamo

1 Like