Beginner--Error message when switching from Nextcloud to NextcloudPi

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version _1.53.1
Operating system and version Debian GNU/Linux 11
Apache 2.4.56
PHP version 8.1.27

The issue you are facing:
I am new to RaspberryPi, servers, and Nextcloud. When I try to switch from Nextcloud to NextcloudPi, I receive the following error and I’m not sure how to fix this…

{“message”:“CORS requires basic auth”}

This happens when i enter the IP address of my Raspberry Pi in the browser and login to Nextcloud using the username and password I created.

Please help. I am still trying to learn the linux commands to post the necessary logs.

Your NextcloudPi is a new setup, or did you use the data from your previous installation?

here is a list of the logs in NCP: List of Logs on NCP
In the same section, there are more posts about managing NextcloudPi.