Azure mobile Engagement integration - iOS app

Im trying to integrate the Azure mobile engagement platform with Nextcloud-ios project, but it’s not sending any information to azure portal. I think the azure configuration is ok because I did it in other project and It worked fine.

I’ve just done the next configurations:

1. In AppDelegate.m in the method (BOOL)application:(UIApplication *)application didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:(NSDictionary *)launchOptions. I added the next line [EngagementAgent init:@“Endpoint={YOUR_APP_COLLECTION.DOMAIN};SdkKey={YOUR_SDK_KEY};AppId={YOUR_APPID}”]; with my own collection domain, sdkkey and appid
  2. In the main controller in (void)viewDidAppear:(BOOL)animated method, I added [[EngagementAgent shared] startActivity:@“LoginActivity” extras:nil]; so Azure can create a session.
  3. I also changed @interface CCLogin : UIViewController for @interface CCLogin : EngagementViewController but didn’t work either.
  4. I added all the frameworks that documentation says

Doing all this, any errors were reported in console. Just the message [Engagement] Connection: Sent: appInfo

I dont know if I have to make other configurations to the Nexcloud project so it works fine.

Hope you can help me.