Automated Tagging in admin Flow not being applied to all users?

Hi,

I’m trying to build a flow in my admin section that looks like this:

The flow I’m trying to make is to get all the files uploaded to the “Talk” folder (from the Talk app) which has the tag “TalkFolder” to be switched to a tag called “UploadedFromTalkApp”. This is to allow for deleting old photos using the File Retention & Automatic Deletion section here:

The issue I seem to be having is it works totally fine for me (admin user), but I noticed when another user tries to upload an image to Talk, that file does not seem to get the new tag.

I feel like I must be missing something, as I assumed tags and flows in the admin section were system-wide and applied to all users. Is this a bug or can someone shed any light as to what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks!

I can’t speak to your specific use case but some general suggestions that might help you figure out what’s going on:

• Check flow.log for flow specific logging
  • Bump log level temporarily to a lower number to maybe see if there are some clues
  • Check to see if there are any open (or closed) flow related bug reports or enhancement requests in the Talk repository

Just in case others are struggling with this, this was the solution that worked in the end: