"Auto-hide" or "Auto-collapsing" navigation bar for Nextcloud Spreed

Dear Nextcloud Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request a new feature for the Nextcloud Spreed application.

Currently, when using the Spreed application, I find it difficult to manage the navigation bar, especially when I am selecting participants for a video conference call. I constantly have to close the navigation bar, which can be disruptive to my workflow and takes up valuable time.

Therefore, I would like to suggest implementing an “auto-hide” or “auto-collapsing” feature for the navigation bar in Spreed. This feature is already available in the Nextcloud settings module, and it would be very useful if it could also be implemented in Spreed.

Adding this feature, would significantly improve the user experience of Spreed and make it more convenient and efficient for users to navigate the application.

Thank you for considering my request. I appreciate your efforts in developing and improving the Nextcloud platform, and I look forward to seeing the progress of this application in the future.