Appstore verschwunden

Hallo,

ich bin ein Nextcloud Neuling. Bis jetzt hat alles super funktioniert. Ich habe die Version 20.0.6 installiert. Ich weiß nun nicht, ob es davor schon war, zumindest war gestern der App Store noch da. Jetzt ist er auf jedenfalls nicht mehr da. Wenn ich auf Apps klicke, geht es auch fast eine Minute bis die Seite sich aufgebaut hat. Wie bekomme ich den wieder?

I’m a Nextcloud newbie. So far everything has worked great. I installed version 20.0.6. I don’t know if it was before, at least the App Store was still there yesterday. In any case, he’s no longer there now. When I click on apps, it takes almost a minute for the page to open. How do I get it back?

Frank

Hi,

dito bei 20.0.4 - appstore down vlt?

apps.nextcloud.com ist jedenfalls gerade down.

Gruß

I was upgrading 2 Nextcloud Instances, and after the installer was done my installations where crippled as the old apps where removed and the new apps could not be downloaded.

No SAML and TOTP apps meant no login, till I could find my backup codes. But only to see the Files tab, Calendar, Contacts and all my other apps where gone.

I re-installed them from a local backup.

I looked at Github and the source for the apps is there, but compiling them requires vague dependencies and is not well documented.

apps.nextcloud.com has been down for over 12 hours, at this point I would expect that if I run the installer to upgrade it would ping apps.nextcloud.com and abort if it is down.

Dann wird es vermutlich daran liegen. Danke

Siehe auch Appstore down? Unable to access apps.nextcloud.com