Apps.nextcloud down?

Hmm, maybe. But I donā€™t think so. Probably just a ā€œhackerā€ trying to take down *nextcloud.com. Was an issue like a week ago as well.

cc @jospoortvliet @MorrisJobke and others

DDOS attack maybe?

1 Like

Probably just a ā€œhackerā€ trying to take down *nextcloud.com. Was an issue like a week ago as well.

DDOS attack maybe?

Probably, yeah.

Any news on that? Apparently it still doesnā€™t work.

docs.nextcloud.com still down for me, too. Tried from 3 continentsā€¦

Hello everybody,

thanks for your patience. We are currently investigating some service outages with parts of our infrastructure and hope that all of our services will be back online soon. Iā€™ll keep you updated over here.

Cheers,
Marius

2 Likes

From my side I can acknowledge this previously described behaviour (apps down, doc down). After Upgrade to NC 15 Iā€™m not able to activate my contact app and calendar app.

Sorry to hear that :frowning: You can find the latest releases of calendar and contacts on GitHub:
Releases Ā· nextcloud/calendar Ā· GitHub / Releases Ā· nextcloud/contacts Ā· GitHub

Exactly, though ā€œhackerā€ here means ā€œhacker newsā€, as in, due to the 15 release weā€™re getting so much attention our website canā€™t handle it. load average: 3.65, 7.78, 7.54 ā†’ it is getting more quiet. Sorry for the mess! I had made much of our website static before the release but I didnā€™t see this comingā€¦

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!!! That was what I needed. Now my NC works fine.

Is it down again in europe?
greetings

Appears so.

Yes, I was installing onlyoffice and it cut me ā€¦

looks like for me too.

docs.nextcloud.com down here in Mexico as well - not the main page (which is very slow) but any internal pages. Just time out.

Hi, the apps.nextcloud.com page is down

Same issue here, could it be that also installed apps like TOTP are affected by this? I was locked out of my accounts on my Nextcloud VM setupā€¦

@mr-bolle @JoMatr @The_hawkeye please refer to
*.Nextcloud.com - connectivity issues (anbd read the thread completely before posting or search the forum.- thanks