does anyone know a way how to automate the release process of an app. My current process involves some manual process:
- Create a new local copy of the github brunch I want to release.
- Erase all files, that should not go into the release.
- Create a tar.gz file out of this and signing it
- Creating a release manually on github and adding this file to the release and adding some release notes
- Adding this release in the app store
Of cause I made some local scripts to speed up the process for these steps, but I was hoping that at least some of these steps could be done e.g. directly by github or so.
How are you doing the release process?