App "Face Recognition" cannot be installed because the following dependencies are not fulfilled: The library pdlib is not available

Hi guys,

I’ve just gave proxmox and turnkey debian 11 template a go.
So created the container yaada yaada yaada, cut long story short, it’s now up and running.
But when I try to install Face recognition, I kept getting the error stated in the title.
I’ve spent 3 days trolling over the net to find the solution and tried them but to no avail.
I actually have got 3 different installation of nextcloud and tried the relevant solution to each flavour for face recog installation to no avail.
I tried the docker flavour
I tried the ubuntu snapfuse flavour and now the turnkey debian 11.
All 3 came up with the same issue and no matter what I tried installing pdlib and bz2, it is still complaining about the same bloody thing.
I really wanna scream and pull my hair but I got none left.
please help. Cheers

Did you read this: App "Face Recognition" cannot be installed because the following dependencies are not fulfilled: The library pdlib is not available. · Issue #1458 · nextcloud-snap/nextcloud-snap · GitHub

and this: Missing instructions for Nextcloud snap variant · Issue #279 · matiasdelellis/facerecognition · GitHub

Just a guess.

yes, I found them previously and tried them.

Anyone? Plz

I had also this problem.
Maybe that will help you:
PDlib installieren • Schächner (xn–schchner-2za.de)
I would be happy.
Good luck! :+1: