App "Collabora Online - Built-in CODE Server" cannot be installed because the following dependencies are not fulfilled: The following architectures are supported: x86_64

I have 20.0.1 NC installed. From the dashboard I try and install the Collabora Online - Built-in CODE Server but get the following
App “Collabora Online - Built-in CODE Server” cannot be installed because the following dependencies are not fulfilled: The following architectures are supported: x86_64

I am on TrueNAS with a jail using an Intel i7 . I’m not sure why it doesn’t think I’m on x86_64

1 Like

well that doesn’t really sound like a NC-problem.
Most prolly it’s about the setup of your TrueNAS or the installation of it.

Or are you running a docker/vm/snap?

at least you see it’s missing more information to being able to try better guesses…

Hi,
that is my guess too. I went into the nextcloud log and found this (below) which doesn’t really indicate much more. There must be a config setting for nextcloud which knows if it is x86_64 or ARM or whatever which must be corrupt that I can modify.
thanks
Paul

Exception: App “Collabora Online - Built-in CODE Server” cannot be installed because the following dependencies are not fulfilled: The following architectures are supported: x86_64

/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Installer.php - line 140:

OC_App::checkAppDependencies()

/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/settings/lib/Controller/AppSettingsController.php - line 448:

OC\Installer->installApp()

/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 169:

OCA\Settings\Controller\AppSettingsController->enableApps()

/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 100:

OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController()

/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php - line 152:

OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch()

/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php - line 308:

OC\AppFramework\App::main()

/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php - line 1009:

OC\Route\Router->match()

/usr/local/www/nextcloud/index.php - line 37:

OC::handleRequest()

`

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.