Anyone using FULL TEXT SEARCH FILES app? Does it support pre-defined indexing of files?

I haven’t been able to install/test this yet because I don’t want to test such a complex app on our main production environment.

What I am hoping for is that this app or future revision will allow us to create pre-defined indexes as “folders” on the system that can be shared.

I.e. we define an index / folder with a search mask of “red apples” and anything matching will be automatically be linked into a NextCloud index folder like /indexes/red-apples/ that itself could be shared.

Another example would be that a pre defined index could be made using file metadata like date created so index might be able to nest /indexes/2020/SEPT/ for files defined in that pre-defined indexes configuration.

The purpose of this is we are creating an archive of scanned documents, .pdf, .doc, .xls, and image file types which we would like processed with OCR and available for both full text searching as well as pre-defined indexes as explained above.

Bonus if (notification enabled?) users could get updated when new documents matching these pre-defined indexes are added and discovered by the indexing task.
and anything.

I swear I saw a non-english youtube video with someone demonstrating Nextcloud with an indexing feature like this, but now I can’t find it again.