Nextcloud version_: 21.0.2
Operating system and version : Linux 5.10.28-Unraid x86_64
Apache or nginx version: 1.18.0
PHP version: 7.4.19
Issue: When I share a folder that is password protected, an anonymous user cannot simply drag and drop a folder to copy contents. They can create a folder with the + icon, but that is a lot of fiddly work for sharing a folder with multiple sub-folders and files.
I have observed that logged in users can drag and drop folders fine, but in my use case I don’t want to give people entire accounts. I simply want to have a shared folder that we can use to swap files (and their associated folders)
Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? Y
Steps to replicate:
- Create a directory.
- Share directory as ‘Allow uploading and editing’.
- Password protect the share.
- Logout of Nextcloud.
- Navigate to the share using the appropriate link.
- Login to the share using the provided password.
- Drag and drop a folder to the share.
NOTE: Have observed the above on 3 browsers: Firefox, Chrome, and Edge.