Android app - not stopping sync

HI !
I used nextcloud android app earlier and it worked quite fine. Now I have installed the latest version and I am not happy with it.
My problem :
When selecting a menu item like ‘favorites’ (here it is where the strange behavior always happens) in the menu , then screen shows: ‘Loading…’ but don’t stop doing this until I manually stop it (wiping down for manually updating).
Then this behavior seems to spread over to other menu items. Only when I start Nextcloud app and only use menu item ‘all files’ and don’t leave that , the behavior is normal.
Using:
Ubuntu (Xenial)in virtual machine , Nextcloud -latest version on server and latest android app
This are the errors I found on server protocoll:
.)GuzzleHttp\Exception\ClientException: Client error response [url] https://push-notifications.nextcloud.com/notifications [status code] 400 [reason phrase] Bad Request
.) Undefined offset: 3 at /var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/activity/lib/FilesHooks.php#620

Now - until I found a solution for nextcloud-app- I am using the app Cirrus - that app works very well without errors and very stable !

@Andy @tobiasKaminsky

@Joe7 create an issue also here:

ok. Done.:wink:

1 Like

did new tests on different physical machines…updated issue on github… kind regrads, Joe7

p.s. not closed ! (as shown in link)