Android app: no thumbnails in "Media" view

In the “Media” view on the Android app, thumbnails are not generated properly for some reason, has anybody else also experienced this problem? Weirdly enough, when browsing using the file view the thumbnails are generated, and when I then go back to the Media view, I do see the thumbnails appearing!
I’m using the latest stable version of the server, and the latest Android app version. I already tried restarting the app, clearing the cache etc, nothing seems to help except opening the folder in file view. I’m pretty sure this is not the intended behaviour :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m also having the same problem

I do not have the problem. Maybe you can create a 60 minutes account at https://try.nextcloud.com (password: demo) with the servername demo1.nextcloud.com or demo2.nextcloud.com . Same problem or not?

Hi, I tried with the demo server and I still have this issue
What I did is login, go to the media section in the app and I correctly see the preview of the stock images. Then I uploaded some of the pictures that I had on the smartphone, after the upload I went directly in the media section and there was no preview of my pictures, only the stock ones. I waited some minutes and still nothing, closed and opened the app again but still nothing

I don’t know why but the screenshot won’t load on the website, so here is a link to it Whats-App-Image-2022-06-15-at-15-32-53 — ImgBB