Nextcloud version (docker image):
Operating system and version (Host):
Arch Linux on ARM (Kernel 5.10.44)
I recently installed Nextcloud via docker onto my Raspberry Pi. As I run a view other services I have a central user repository via LDAP. I also configured my Nextcloud installation to use that repository, which worked perfectly out of the box.
Now I’m trying to change the connection to LDAPS, which was a bit trickier, but in the end I got it to work almost perfectly. The only problem is, that it only works when i disable server certificate verification within Nextcloud, as it doesn’t know about my
ca.crt file. How can I configure it, to use it?
Some more info:
- The certificate and LDAP server configuration work, as it worked fine when I tested it multiple times via
- When I tell Nextcloud to not validate the certificate, everything works.
Things I tried:
- I followed the instructions from the Nextcloud admin manual. This didn’t work.
- I tried to follow this thread, using the paths the specify.
- I tried restarting the server with slightly differently configs to see if there was a typo or something.
Thank you for your help in advance!