There is a difference in the way in which user accounts are handled in Settings in the web interface used by a member of the Admin group.
- Main User List
- Typical URL https://SOMEHOSTNAME/index.php/settings/users
- Sort Order: By Username, Case Insensitive
- Listing Members of a Group
- Typical URL https://SOMEHOSTNAME/index.php/settings/users/SOMEGROUPNAME
- Sort Order: By Username, Case SENSITIVE
- Is this a bug or a feature?
- Any way this can be standardised? We would prefer Case Insensitive everywhere