What I want to do:
I want to access a public share via a WebDAV client (Cyberduck).
Steps I am taking
Cyberduck (8.4.5) → Open Connection → WebDAV (HTTPS)
- Server: https://my.domain.de/public.php/webdav
- Port: 443
- Username: share token
- Password: empty, because in the share no password is set
WebDAV (HTTPS) connection opened Login successful Listing directory /
Listing directory / failed. Unexpected response (405 Not Allowed). Please contact your web hosting service provider for assistance.
- When I open the Url in the Browser I can enter the share token as username and the file get’s downloaded, so I guess the Url, username and password is correct. But then I do not see what I am doing wrong.
- When I am trying it on another WebDAV client (FolderSync for Android) I am getting the same response.
- I can connect via WebDAV to my whole account when I am using
Source see docs:
And just because of curiosity: Is there a way to ‘include’ the username (and if needed password) in the Url when you enter it in a browser? So that you are instantly prompted with a download without separately have to enter the username?
Thanks for your Time and Help