Access nextcloud from 2 diferent ways (domain + IP)

Hello, I’m new in nextcloud 12. I have installed Ubuntu server 16 LTS in an Oracle VM (with a direct link, bridge adapter to a network adapter) and manage to install nextcloud from the linux console.
Now I’m accessing nextcloud from LAN via an IP address (192.168.2.12 which is always assigned to the Virtual Machine via the router config using the Mac address of the virtual adapter ).

I have port forward in the Router config from WAN port 80 to 192.168.2.12 port 80.
The problem is that when I tried to access the nextcloud interface from outside of the LAN (using a ddns service) instead of the nextcloud login page I get the apache2 default page.

So I have read some help regarding these topic and I think that if I understand correctly I have to add the ddns domain to the trusted sites of the nextcloud config ¿Is these assumption correct or am I missing something?.

I have tried to find confing.php to perform add the ddns domain to the trusted sites, but couldn’t find the file in my ubuntu server.

Another doubt I’m having is regarding the SSL configuration of nextcloud, I would like to use a self signed certificate to access the server or can I using ddns service domain use another certificate?.

Any help will be appreciated, sorry for my bad spelling I’m not a native English Speaker here and maybe I’m missing something when I read the manual form the nextcloud help. I have also watched several video tutorials but It seems I missing something…
PS: I have installed in a Oracle VB because I’m planing to move it to another pc when I finish the config stage.

My nexcloud config file:

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerAdmin my@email.com
DocumentRoot "/var/www/html/nextcloud/"
ServerName 192.168.2.12
ServerAlias nexcloud
<Directory “/var/www/html/nextcloud/”>
Options FollowSymLinks
AllowOverride All
Order allow,deny
allow from all

ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/your-domain.com-error_log
CustomLog /var/log/apache2/your-domain.com-access_log common

UPDATE

I have manage to edit config.php which was located under /var/www/html/nextcloud/config
seems I was looking into another dir last time. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Now I just have to find a way to remove or find a way to redirect from the Apache2 Ubuntu Default Page when I enter from outside my lan (using domaine name DDNS without the /nextcloud/).I don’t understand why when I enter via IP I don’t need the /nextcloud to see the login but from outside (domaine need to add /nextcloud).

Any ideas regarding these topic will be appreciated :exploding_head:. Thanks in advance.

In server alias, pop in the ddns domain you use instead of nextcloud