A new version is available... or not?

Nothing’s really wrong with my Nextcloud server except after updating to the latest version 20.0.3, the Settings > Administration > Overview page now hilariously contradicts itself…

After reloading the web page, that “new version is available” message rightfully disappeared. :+1:

Still a little strange. In my case the update is shown, but opening the web updater says there is none. CLI behaves the same:

2020-12-11 16:55:10 root@micha:/tmp# ncc update:check
Nextcloud 20.0.3 is available. Get more information on how to update at https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/20/admin_manual/maintenance/upgrade.html.
1 update available
2020-12-11 16:55:19 root@micha:/tmp# sudo -u www-data php /var/www/nextcloud/updater/updater.phar
Nextcloud Updater - version: v20.0.0beta4-11-g68fa0d4

Current version is 20.0.2.

No update available.

Nothing to do.

ncc” is alias for “sudo -u www-data php /var/www/nextcloud/occ”.

1 Like

Same here. Reloading pages doesn’t make any difference.
Update Available -> No Update Available

1 Like

Same here.

I was updating three Nextclouds starting from 20.0.9

I was able to update the first one up to 21.0.3. (Nice performance boost! :rocket:)

The second one is stuck at 2.0.11, stating that there is a new verision 20.0.11.

And the third one is stuck at 20.0.11 claiming it’s up to date.

Hm…

edit: all on the stable channel

2nd edit: Tried switching to the beta channel: now 2 & 3 are up to date with 20.0.11

Are the update server struggling with the interest in Nextcloud Hub 22?

Same problem, load Nextcloud in a private window is the same:

But there are no new versions:

root@doku:~$ sudo -u www-data php /var/www/nextcloud/updater/updater.phar
Nextcloud Updater - version: v24.0.0beta3-1-g67bf13b dirty

Current version is 24.0.4.

No update available.

Nothing to do.
root@doku:~$

Any ideas?

OK, “Time heals all wounds” says a German proverb, the message “A new version …” is now away after a hour and doing nothing …