A new guy is in the town - Brave beta testers wanted 💪

A few months have passed after the introduction of the Nextcloud Tables app. It quickly turned out being a tool that fits quite good in my personal workflow (next to Nextcloud Deck), so I decided to start an open source project for an Tables Android companion app.

While there still are some limitations one can already view tables with their content and add / edit rows. Be aware though, that the app is in an early development stage and should not be used on a production instance. No warranty for data loss or other hick ups at this point :wink:.

For further development I am looking for some brave beta testers who are willing to contribute bug reports. As a little fee I can offer free Play Store vouchers for the Tables Android app and the Deck Android app. Please feel free to contact me via info@niedermann.it to obtain one.

Why Tables Android?

• Multiple accounts :busts_in_silhouette:
  • Works offline :electric_plug:
  • View tables, columns and rows :eyes:
  • Add and edit rows :memo:
  • Dark mode :crescent_moon:
  • Translated in many languages :earth_americas:

Get Tables Android 1.0

playbadge fdroid badge

Google Play Store users are also invited to join the beta channel to receive faster updates.

Get involved!

If you’d like to get involved into the development, check out our good first issues and other ways to contribute :rocket:

12 Likes

wow cool work! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Haha @stefan-niedermann you are truly amazing! :smiley: I will certainly download and beta-test via F-Droid.

2 Likes

Sure, keep in mind that F-Droid builds are published a bit slower, so I recommend you to wait a few days until 1.0.4 or 1.0.5 is available :wink:

1 Like

Hello @stefan-niedermann, wish would be an iOS developer :wink: :top:

1 Like

Just switch to Android :laughing: (Of course a pure version without proprietary Google services and stuff.)

2 Likes

Installed from f droid and testing.
Thanks for creating the app.