🚀 22.2.0RC2 is ready for testing, find those bugs!

We released a test version of 22.2.0 yesterday - we had to do the build twice, so it’s RC2, but you didn’t miss anything, RC1 never came out :see_no_evil:

You can download it here as zip or get it - if your updater is set to beta, the 22.2.0RC2 is available as update. I’ve updated my private server already, so have several others & we updated our company server without issues, so it seems pretty decent. Still, give it a whirl and report back here so we’re even more sure that it’s good to go!

Changelog

Note that this can still change for the final release of 22.2.0!
2 Likes

I upgraded my test installation from NC22.0.0. The webbased installer stopped so needed to use manual upgrade, which worked with no problems. After minimal testing it seems my apps works normally.

I get an error
[no app in context] Info: Deprecated event type for OCP\IDBConnection::CHECK_MISSING_COLUMNS: Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\GenericEvent is used

GET /settings/ajax/checksetup
from XX:XXX:XX by yyyyyy at 2021-09-25T07:30:40+02:00

and the same for missing indexes and primary keys.

After trying some apps I get this error
{“reqId”:“ncX2h4iBV8jujaLjxmYk”,“level”:3,“time”:“2021-09-25T07:42:39+02:00”,“remoteAddr”:“xx.xxx.xx.xxx”,“user”:“NCadmin”,“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“POST”,“url”:"/apps/text/session/sync",“message”:“Trying to access array offset on value of type int at /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Node/Node.php#327”,“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/93.0.4577.63 Safari/537.36”,“version”:“22.2.0.1”,“exception”:{“Exception”:“Error”,“Message”:“Trying to access array offset on value of type int at /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Node/Node.php#327”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:[{“file”:"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Node/Node.php",“line”:327,“function”:“onError”,“class”:“OC\Log\ErrorHandler”,“type”:"::"},{“file”:"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Node/Folder.php",“line”:68,“function”:“isValidPath”,“class”:“OC\Files\Node\Node”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Node/Folder.php",“line”:146,“function”:“getFullPath”,“class”:“OC\Files\Node\Folder”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/collectives/lib/Versions/VersionsBackend.php",“line”:109,“function”:“get”,“class”:“OC\Files\Node\Folder”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/files_versions/lib/Versions/VersionManager.php",“line”:92,“function”:“createVersion”,“class”:“OCA\Collectives\Versions\VersionsBackend”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/files_versions/lib/Storage.php",“line”:201,“function”:“createVersion”,“class”:“OCA\Files_Versions\Versions\VersionManager”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/files_versions/lib/Hooks.php",“line”:56,“function”:“store”,“class”:“OCA\Files_Versions\Storage”,“type”:"::"},{“file”:"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/OC_Hook.php",“line”:106,“function”:“write_hook”,“class”:“OCA\Files_Versions\Hooks”,“type”:"::"},{“file”:"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/View.php",“line”:1284,“function”:“emit”,“class”:“OC_Hook”,“type”:"::"},{“file”:"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/View.php",“line”:1154,“function”:“runHooks”,“class”:“OC\Files\View”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/View.php",“line”:706,“function”:“basicOperation”,“class”:“OC\Files\View”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Node/File.php",“line”:71,“function”:“file_put_contents”,“class”:“OC\Files\View”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/text/lib/Service/DocumentService.php",“line”:331,“function”:“putContent”,“class”:“OC\Files\Node\File”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/text/lib/Service/ApiService.php",“line”:181,“function”:“autosave”,“class”:“OCA\Text\Service\DocumentService”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/text/lib/Controller/SessionController.php",“line”:82,“function”:“sync”,“class”:“OCA\Text\Service\ApiService”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php",“line”:217,“function”:“sync”,“class”:“OCA\Text\Controller\SessionController”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php",“line”:126,“function”:“executeController”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php",“line”:156,“function”:“dispatch”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php",“line”:301,“function”:“main”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\App”,“type”:"::"},{“file”:"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php",“line”:1000,“function”:“match”,“class”:“OC\Route\Router”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/nextcloud/index.php",“line”:36,“function”:“handleRequest”,“class”:“OC”,“type”:"::"}],“File”:"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Log/ErrorHandler.php",“Line”:92,“CustomMessage”:"–"},“id”:“614eb6ecf341d”}

when trying to open a docx in OnlyOffice I get
[onlyoffice] Fatal: Download without jwt

GET /apps/onlyoffice/download?doc=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJhY3Rpb24iOiJkb3dubG9hZCIsImZpbGVJZCI6MzMxLCJ1c2VySWQiOiJOQ2FkbWluIn0.Zx9rp1L9MMZNuhTQx3p5br7f4rbIS9AzepYWId8wFCM