14.0.0.0 RC1 Error after upgrading

After upgrading to 14RC1, I cannot load “Overview” and “Apps” screens. The rest of the site works fine. It might be an outdated app not supporting 14 release, but I don’t know how to verify wich one.

From logs I get this, but no idea how to solve it. Any idea?

Thank you.

Error index Error: Call to undefined method GuzzleHttp\Client::request()

/var/www/html/euskaldunak/settings/Controller/CheckSetupController.php - line 152:

OC\Http\Client\Client->get("http://www.nextcloud.com/")

/var/www/html/euskaldunak/settings/Controller/CheckSetupController.php - line 135:

OC\Settings\Controller\CheckSetupController->isSiteReachable("www.nextcloud.com")

/var/www/html/euskaldunak/settings/Controller/CheckSetupController.php - line 602:

OC\Settings\Controller\CheckSetupController->isInternetConnectionWorking()

/var/www/html/euskaldunak/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 166:

OC\Settings\Controller\CheckSetupController->check()

/var/www/html/euskaldunak/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 99:

OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController(OC\Settings\ ... {}, "check")

/var/www/html/euskaldunak/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php - line 118:

OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch(OC\Settings\ ... {}, "check")

/var/www/html/euskaldunak/lib/private/AppFramework/Routing/RouteActionHandler.php - line 47:

OC\AppFramework\App::main("OC\\Setting ... r", "check", OC\AppFramew ... {}, { _route: "s ... "})

OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler->__invoke({ _route: "s ... "})

/var/www/html/euskaldunak/lib/private/Route/Router.php - line 297:

call_user_func(OC\AppFramew ... {}, { _route: "s ... "})

/var/www/html/euskaldunak/lib/base.php - line 989:

OC\Route\Router->match("/settings/ajax/checksetup")

/var/www/html/euskaldunak/index.php - line 42:

OC::handleRequest()

Hello
You might have bookmarks app enabled
You can either disable bookmarks app or replace GuzzleHTTP in bookmarks app directly
Here is how to do it

You are right!!!

Just disable bookmarks and it worked perfectly.

sudo -u www-data php occ app:disable bookmarks

Thank you.

i m new user of nextcloud i follow the online guide and install successfully.

but when i install vestacp control panel after installed my nextcloud is not working…now what to do pls help anybody.

Thanks

Mohan

what ever appu installed lastly,
please disable it to get you nextcloud working

i need also web server that’s why i installed vestacp panel then install nextcloud when i restart my centos7 webserver next cloud not working is there any setting for nextcloud working properly with webserver…

Hi, do you use mysql/ or some other external database or that which comes with nexcloud. If u use external, backup folder with data and try fresh by php web instalation script and while instalation use your external database logins. Its quite easy. After fresh install move backuped data folder back in and replace it

(Not suer if this question should be moved to another topic)

What do you mean with “nextcloud is not working”? Can you see something in your internet browser?

I don’t know VestaCP. I have done a fast look at it and I find that it uses both, apache2 for the backend and nginx for the frontend (static). That means that if you were using apache2 webserver, you also installed nginx. If you were using nginx webserver, after installing VestaCP, you also instaled apache2. Can it be?

If I were you, I would check what is the webserver you are using right now, to confirm that nextcloud is configured correctly to use it.