Your web server is not properly set up to resolve "/ocm-provider/" - shared hosting

Hi everyone, my nextcloud instance is installed on a shared hosting with Apache. How should I make this compartment error disappear after updating to version 15.0.5? thank you so much

here are the errors that have appeared:

• Your web server is not properly set up to resolve “/ocm-provider/”. This is most likely related to a web server configuration that was not updated to deliver this folder directly. Please compare your configuration against the shipped rewrite rules in “.htaccess” for Apache or the provided one in the documentation for Nginx at it’s documentation page. On Nginx those are typically the lines starting with “location ~” that need an update.
  • Your web server is not properly set up to resolve “/ocs-provider/”. This is most likely related to a web server configuration that was not updated to deliver this folder directly. Please compare your configuration against the shipped rewrite rules in “.htaccess” for Apache or the provided one in the documentation for Nginx at it’s documentation page. On Nginx those are typically the lines starting with “location ~” that need an update.

I wonder why you haven’t used the search function in this forum before you opened a new help request?! If so, you would have seen that this point has already been discussed in detail. See Your web server is not properly set up to resolve "/ocm-provider/"

1 Like

hi, I tried to add this rule to my .htaccess file:
Redirect 301 /ocm-provider/ /nextcloud_folder/ocm-provider/
Redirect 301 /ocs-provider/ /nextcloud_folder/ocs-provider/
but the warning keeps coming out!

I got the same Issue with this /ocm-provider/ error on Shared Hosting installation. and the link you’re referring us to is not helpful at all, covering mostly local installations. Can’t you guys just come with an explanation to fix this issue? or it’s not fixable…

My recommendation is that you should ask the support team of your hoster to fix it for you, if you haven’t got sufficient access rights to do it on your own. The support team of your hoster should have access to all files on their server.