.well-known seems to work but still a warning (using Traefik)

Thanks for the quick reply, did you use any guides for setting this up?

The problem is I am not using Docker compose so adding the labels via unraid, currently I had to add a lot of labels to get it working:

I would like to convert to all in one but need to do some more reading, I have been havign a complete headache for the last few days trying to get this wroking for a few days now so any help\guidance you can give me I would really apprecaite.

How would I get the docker to pick up the part of the config that starst as below:

nextcloud-secure-headers

Thanks in advance!

After many more hours of tearing my hair out I managed to get the errors resolved!

Hi @DeekB1983

I am also using Unraid and just can’t figure out how to set it up (also using Traefik - thanks to Ibracorp), but my CalDav never worked and I’d really love to sync my calender.

I have searched quite a lot in the internet, but without any clear guidance, and as I am a beginner, I’m useless in “really” figuring stuff out on my own.

It would be really great, if you could provide a small guide how you managed to set it up, as we probably aren’t the only ones with this issue and you’ll help hundrets, if not thousands noobs like me :slight_smile: .

As this might be important: can you also write down if you are using subdomains? For example https://nextcloud.domainname.com, or not.

If possible with advanced view on the Nextcloud docker container and all the settings in traefik, where it is mentioned.

Another edit, I can’t stop now :smiley:. Maybe if you could also post your nextcloud config (obviously also anonymized), this would help a lot :slight_smile:.

Thanks a lot!

Hi Mojo,

I am also a noob like you so dont worry, I am away from home at the moment and cannot easilly get access to the config, what resolved the errors for me was to add some lines into the .hta access file within one of the locations, I found this by reading the docs and trying to find the link at the moment and will post it if I find it.

Also yes I am using subdomains, I used the space invader guide for setting up nextcloud you should give it a look, I spent literally hours reading other peoples guides and other peoples configs before I eventually got mines working. when I get home in a week or 2 I should be-able to post the config, dont give up trying you will get it sorted eventually

1 Like

Hey @DeekB1983

Just a small reminder about this post :smiley:. If you’ll have some spare time in the next week, it would be awesome if you could post your censored configs!

Hi @DeekB1983

As I didn’t got it running (what I managed was to make my nextcloud unreachable - thankfully app backup was configured and I could revert to the “original” state), I’ve already gave up on it, but for the peace of mind that I’ve tried what I could it’s worth asking your configs one last time :smiley:.

Hi,

Sorry I have been very busy with work and other things, I sent you a message, if you add me on Discord it will be easier to chat and I can share my configs there with you, I dont mind helping you with your config but easier to find out a little bit more about how your domain ect is set up too

It works for me too. Thank you.