Upgrade: Step 4 is currently in process

I’ve tried to upgrade by web. While doing the backup the script ran in a PHP timeout. When I try to restart the upgrade I get:

Step 4 is currently in process. Please call this command later.

My questions:

• How to reset the updater?
  • How to skip backup, I will do this my way.
  • How to skip integrity check as it complains about “.well-known” created by LE

TIA

Nextcloud version: 11.0.2 (stable)
Operating system and version: FreeBDS 11
Apache or nginx version: NginX 1.10.3
PHP version : 7.0.17
Is this the first time you’ve seen this error?: right now
Can you reliably replicate it? (If so, please outline steps): yes, klick updater or start updater on commandline
The issue you are facing:

sudo -u www php updater/updater.phar
Nextcloud Updater - version: 1.0.3

Step 4 is currently in process. Please call this command later.

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging: nothin current
The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud:

<?php $CONFIG = array ( 'instanceid' => 'xxx', 'passwordsalt' => 'xxx', 'secret' => 'xxx', 'trusted_domains' => array ( 0 => 'xxx', ), 'datadirectory' => '/usr/local/www/cloud/data', 'overwrite.cli.url' => 'https://xxx', 'dbtype' => 'mysql', 'version' => '11.0.2.7', 'dbname' => 'nc', 'dbhost' => '10.0.0.1', 'dbport' => '', 'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_', 'dbuser' => 'nc', 'dbpassword' => 'xxx', 'logtimezone' => 'UTC', 'installed' => true, 'memcache.local' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\APCu', 'updater.secret' => 'xxx', 'maintenance' => false, ); The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in `/var/log/____`: no
1 Like

I have the same issue

“Step 4 is currently in process. Please call this command later.”

This is another example of horrific debugging information windows

Attempting this solution:

yea it did (in my situation I ran the following command/s

cd …/data && rm -R updater-ocy36zrxbgfx && cd …/updater && sudo -u www php updater.phar

how to adjust timings between steps in upgrade process.
i always get error and i have to put maintanance off and doing upgrade again to get next step.
dont know what is the reason.
Please somebody guide