Update to NextCloud 27.01 breaks Onlyoffice community Server

Hello, I have Community Document Server & OnlyOffice- Apps installed and on NC26 it worked fine. After the Update to 27.02 it stopped working, Spreadsheets and documents are only downloaded instead of online editing
the Update process said something about the CommunityServer plugin not being compatible, but it also said compatible version is available.

i already found this thread, but the suggested solution does not work here: Unable to connect Nextcloud with OnlyOffice

Any suggestions what to check?

Users had message about wron private key.
“Falscher privater Schlüssel für die Verschlüsselungs-App. Bitte aktualisiere deinen privaten Schlüssel in deinen persönlichen Einstellungen, um wieder Zugriff auf die verschlüsselten Dateien zu erhalten.”

I disabled and enabled Encryption as per this thread: Falscher privater Schlüssel für die Verschlüsselungs-App. Bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihren privaten Schlüssel in Ihren persönlichen Einstellungen um wieder Zugriff auf die verschlüsselten Dateien zu erhalten - #9 by oztranet
The message disappeared, but it did not fix OnlyOffice …

It’s working again.

occ-Commands reported Memory Limit below recommended 512M
My php memory limit was exactly 512M, so i raised it a little to 640M
i also raised opcache.interned_strings_buffer to 32, since NC was complaining (but it’s always complaining however much I give it)

I really don’t know, if the memory limit, the cache-parameter or simply the restart of the service did the trick, but onlyOffice- Integration is working again.

Maybe you have experienced something similar and want to share your Solution …

1 Like