Some NextCloud Contacts "read only"

I don’t know if this is a bug or just something I cannot figure out…

I sent emails through NextCloud mail and those addresses were added to NextCloud Contacts in a new category called “recently contacted.” Problem is, the contacts added to that are in read only and says I don’t have permission to edit them. I find it strange that as one of 2 admins that I would see not having permission on anything. :thinking:

I’ve looked everywhere I could think of and searched for answers but still can’t find any mention of this. Is there a setting or something else I’ve missed along the way?

Contacts version: 3.4.3
Contacts Interaction: 1.1.0
NextCloud version: 20.0.6

NC_Contacts

Unfortunately that’s the current state, that you cannot edit the recently contacted addresses. Feel free to create an issue in the Nextcloud Github server repository. Please also see

Thank you for the reply. I’ll have a look and see if it’s been submitted as an issue or not. In the meantime, it looks like it’s probably safe to disable contacts interaction and see how that goes. :grinning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.