Should I reinstall NextCloud?

Install Details:

Nextcloud version (eg, 12.0.2) : 13.0.4
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 17.04) : [Don’t know how to check this]
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25) : [Don’t know how to check this]
PHP version (eg, 7.1) : 7.1

Issue details:

I have been having issues since Dreamhost moved my installation from a directory to another. With the help of @JABAHOSTING, I was able to ensure I update my config.php to point to the proper directory.

However, at this point, there is still nothing that loads, and there are tons of JS errors in the browser console.

Is there a solution that I can apply myself, or would it make more sense to just reinstall the whole thing?

And if I were to reinstall, how would I go about keeping the users, the databases, and the calendars that are currently functional?

Have you try to upgrade to Nextcloud 15.0.4?

I just did, trying to follow these instructions, however, Composer is not available on my host.

Is there an alternative to run the install script thing?

At this point I realize I am actually afraid to lose data, as my calendar is on this. Can I even extract my calendar from there without the UI?

You can export your calendar and save in your computer. And then update your Nextcloud with the Web Updater.

I think you need a full Managed Nextcloud hosting.

What kind of errors are these, some script that can’t be found? Could be that there is a wrong path still somewhere in the database or configuration. Problem with hosted environments is that they are much harder to debug.

If it is too complicated, I personally would try to migrate the whole setup to a local setup (in virtual machine), then do all the upgrades and configuration changes and then migrate it back to your hosting environment. However, that is not the easiest task. If you can do it, you could also move to a more suited environment (v- or dedicated server).

I detailed the most recent errors in this post. You can also see them in the browser console when going to https://docs.jansensan.net.

They are why I am wondering if there is a way to salvage the site or if I should reinstall.

Thanks in advance