Share a calendar or adressbook is not possible after upgrade

I have upgraded from Nextcloud 9.0.50 to 9.0.52 and the icon to share a calandar/adressbook does not appear.
I can share files and folders and have also created a new calendar after the upgrade (same issue)

Admin is also not able to share a calendar or adressbook

Please let me know if you need some more detailed information.

Thank you in advance for your support
NC2016

It seems that I am the only only who has the issue.

Perhaps you can let me know what I can check why I am not able to share a calendar (the option is not available)
The sharing I’ve configured in the past works without any issues.

As you can see in the captures I am not able to share a calendar … the option is not available

Thank you in advance for your support and best regards
NC2016

Can you take a look at the owncloud.log file in your data directory and report if there are any errors visible there? You can also see it by going to the admin page and clicking on “logs” in the sidebar.

Hi Bugsbane,

Thank you for your response. Because of my network setup it was needed to do several tests and the outcome is that it must be a local issue like my adblocker because nico had the same issue -> https://help.nextcloud.com/t/chrome-problem-with-sharing-contacts/1834

Unfortunately I can not confirm the resolution because today I am able to share my contacts and calendar again without NC or network changes and so I can not find out the main cause :frowning:

Best regards
NC2016

Well, in glad it’s working for you now, even if we weren’t able to pinpoint the cause. Interesting, the correlation between chrome and this problem. We’ll have to keep an eye on that.

Also see [Chrome] problem with sharing contacts