Removing Mail Accounts

It does. There are some other reports about this. Basically Horde chokes when it tries to read those :confused:

Did the Remove account action not work?

When I would click on the ā€˜ā€¦ā€™ menu, it would only show for less than a second - not enough time for me to make any selections. I just happened by luck to capture a screen shot of the menu being displayed! Once the menu automatically went away, the ā€˜ā€¦ā€™ menu button was hidden and I would have to refresh the page in order to get it to be displayed again.

Oh, and I think I even know what it is. Itā€™s the time until the request for the account quota returns. And since the account isnā€™t accessible for Nextcloud I think we get back some bogus that then causes a render error. Could you check the browser console for an error trace?

Well, Iā€™ve already fixed the issue, so I wonā€™t be able to generate a new trace. Also, I donā€™t know where to get the browser console error trace.

I see, no problem.

You could see the trace if you open the browser developer tools, switch to the console tab and then reproduce the issue one more time.

@Greta ^ looks like we have one more edge case for inaccessible accounts that we have to fix :slight_smile:

v1.9 will have this command: Add delete command to OCC by miaulalala Ā· Pull Request #4556 Ā· nextcloud/mail Ā· GitHub

Hello,
I have the same trouble: unable to delete an email account.
The menu is not present, nor the account configuration:
Envoi en cours : Capture dā€™eĢcran 2021-07-07 aĢ€ 23.41.38.pngā€¦

I placed in config.php the following variables thinking of configuring default values, which each new user would be able to modify if necessary.

ā€˜app.mail.accounts.defaultā€™ =>
array (
ā€˜emailā€™ => ā€˜b-----@ā€”.comā€™,
ā€˜imapUserā€™ => ā€˜b-----@ā€”.comā€™,
ā€˜imapHostā€™ => ā€˜a----.comā€™,
ā€˜imapSslModeā€™ => ā€˜sslā€™,
ā€˜imapPortā€™=> 993,
ā€˜smtpUserā€™ => ā€˜b-----@ā€”.comā€™,
ā€˜smtpHostā€™ => ā€˜a----.comā€™,
ā€˜smtpSslModeā€™ => ā€˜sslā€™,
ā€˜smtpPortā€™=> 587,
),

But the result is the creation of the same IMAP account in Mail for each new user and as this mailbox does not exist I can no longer delete it.

Even the occ command is not operational:
[root @ ....] # sudo -u web1 php occ mail: account: delete 22

Found account with email: b----@ā€”.com
This is a provisioned account which can not be deleted from CLI. Use the Provisioning UI instead.

How to solve this?
Thanks, LC

Use the provisioning UI, as the error says :slight_smile:

Iā€™m closing this thread because the original issue is resolved. Please open a new topic when you need help.