Php fail in docker image

Given this appears to be in a directory that doesn’t appear to be mounted outside of the image I suspect it’s a possible problem with the docker image.

Edit: Ok it’s loading the apache config from /data which is a persistent volume.

1 Like

Something is wrong with you container if you are still using PHP7.4. Docker containers use PHP 8.0 for NC22 and NC23 (8.0.16 on my NC23 image pulled a week ago). see docker file line 18:

ENV PHP_URL=https://www.php.net/distributions/php-8.0.16.tar.xz
PHP_ASC_URL=https://www.php.net/distributions/php-8.0.16.tar.xz.asc

UPDATE: sorry missed the fact the issue is related to Pi version. Above reference is for regular Docker image.

Isn’t that the docker file for next cloud rather than next cloud pi.

Sorry on mobile at the moment so only looked quickly

1 Like

Correct. See nextcloudpi repo for details on development testing

I think the problem stems from I had an earlier version the apache config is being stored in /data which is persistent as it’s a bind mount.

removing bin and etc from there and then re-initialising the container creates the apache configuration for php-7.4

you are correct. A fix has been pushed.

Instructions

• update NCP (ncp-update)
  • stop and remove container
  • pull latest image (v1.46.9)
  • start NCP
2 Likes

Thank you very much.

My System is running.

Great Job

1 Like

Hi, - Sorry, my Englosh is not good.
In my envirument the Fix is not working. The Updateprocess is working, the Container is new but nextcloud is unavailable.
In Browser The server encountered an internal error and was
unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.

In nextcloud.log:
{“reqId”:“o43B83nrCHVnscDsebMx”,“level”:0,“time”:“2022-03-08T14:39:46+00:00”,“re
moteAddr”:"",“user”:"–",“app”:“news”,“method”:"",“url”:"–",“message”:“new pars
er added : FeedIo\Standard\Atom”,“userAgent”:"–",“version”:“22.2.2.0”}
{“reqId”:“o43B83nrCHVnscDsebMx”,“level”:0,“time”:“2022-03-08T14:39:46+00:00”,“re
er added : FeedIo\Standard\Rss”,“userAgent”:"–",“version”:“22.2.2.0”}
er added : FeedIo\Standard\Rdf”,“userAgent”:"–",“version”:“22.2.2.0”}

Have you anny Idears?
Greetings
Christoph

Hello,
just tried to use OCC via BASH.
Here comes the following error:
An unhandled exception has been thrown:
Doctrine\DBAL\Exception: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occurre
d in the driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory in /data-ro/ne
xtcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php:87
Stack trace:
#0 /data-ro/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Connection.php(1519): OC\DB\Con
nection->connect()
#1 /data-ro/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Connection.php(1041): Doctrine
DBAL\Connection->getWrappedConnection()
#2 /data-ro/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php(237): Doctrine\DBAL\Connecti
on->executeQuery()
#3 /data-ro/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Query/QueryBuilder.php(345): OC
\DB\Connection->executeQuery()
#4 /data-ro/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/QueryBuilder/QueryBuilder.php(287): Doctrin
e\DBAL\Query\QueryBuilder->execute()
#5 /data-ro/nextcloud/lib/private/AppConfig.php(344): OC\DB\QueryBuilder\QueryBu
ilder->execute()
#6 /data-ro/nextcloud/lib/private/AppConfig.php(109): OC\AppConfig->loadConfigVa
lues()
#7 /data-ro/nextcloud/lib/private/AppConfig.php(300): OC\AppConfig->getApps()
#8 /data-ro/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/OC_App.php(972): OC\AppConfig->getValue
s()
Greetings
Christoph