Open_basedir errors after update to v28.0.4

I have these two error lines again and again in my protocoll after latest update to v28.0.4.

Is it really an open_basedir problem or is there a typo in the code (in the path) - see cloud.mydomain.de/**public_htmlapps//**core/l10n/de_DE.js - shouldn’t this be cloud.mydomain.de/public_html/core/l10n/de_DE.js?

[PHP] Fehler: is_file(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/mydomain/web/cloud.mydomain.de/public_htmlapps//core/l10n/de_DE.js) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/mydomain/.composer:/home/mydomain/web/cloud.mydomain.de/public_html:/home/mydomain/web/cloud.mydomain.de/private:/home/mydomain/web/cloud.mydomain.de/public_shtml:/home/mydomain/tmp:/tmp:/var/www/html:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/share:/opt) at /home/mydomain/web/cloud.mydomain.de/public_html/lib/private/Template/ResourceLocator.php#100
	GET /index.php/settings/admin/logging
	von xx.xx.xx.xx von user um 08.04.2024, 13:51:47

[PHP] Fehler: is_file(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/mydomain/web/cloud.mydomain.de/public_htmlapps//core/js/merged-template-prepend.mjs) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/mydomain/.composer:/home/mydomain/web/cloud.mydomain.de/public_html:/home/mydomain/web/cloud.mydomain.de/private:/home/mydomain/web/cloud.mydomain.de/public_shtml:/home/mydomain/tmp:/tmp:/var/www/html:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/share:/opt) at /home/mydomain/web/cloud.mydomain.de/public_html/lib/private/Template/ResourceLocator.php#100
	GET /index.php/settings/admin/overview
	von xx.xx.xx.xx von user um 08.04.2024, 13:51:38

There is already a fix that you can apply manually:

1 Like

I have “installed” it in a webspace at the provider netcup.
So manual patch like described isn’t an option.

How can I fix it? I guess many users using NC in a webspace environment and facing the same issue…

It looks like it is just this file:
lib/private/Template/JSResourceLocator.php

so you can manually change the file by hand (just a slash to add in line 55):

1 Like

Sometimes it is so simple…
Now I see it in github.
Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 8 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.