OnlyOffice / Document Server does not work

Same here.
same error message “…not supported for this instance…”
interestingly, same setup : synology DSM, using webstation.

Might be an issue related to how synology’s DSM juggles with php versions ?
i’m not skilled enough to understand. apache logs and nextcloud logs show nothing.

onlyoffice app just refuses to launch.

Hi.

I’ve installed the update to NC18, downloaded the ONLYOFFICE Connector and teh Document Server and activated both.

When trying to open a new .docx (.xlsx …) i’m getting the message:
32 bit setups are not supported

Will there in the future be support for 32Bit? Or is there anything i can do? I do not own a vserver with root, only a shared hosting webspace.

errr. i don’t think so. 32bit is no more state of the art. since years already.

There’s now a new script which handles OnlyOffice without the need for a subdomain.

Just run this ans choose OnlyOffice:

Good evening,
First of all, thumbs up for the NC developers, they are doing great work!

I’m having the same issue as @Tamsy and the others but unfortunately, not using the Full text search - Files app…

So I tried all proposed solution in this thread (except the sh file because I don’t know where to proceed (where does the file need to be executed? in the folder where I execute occ normally?)

If somebody has a new solution proposal, I will try it as well.
In the mean time, patience is a good friend :slight_smile:

Thanks once more for the nice software!

Dear All,

I just installed the Community Document Server (after a manual download). When I try to connect, it says it can’t be reached, and gives me this log message:

OCA\DocumentServer\Document\DocumentConversionException: ./x2t: /lib64/libc.so.6: version GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by ./x2t) ./x2t: /lib64/libc.so.6: version GLIBC_2.14’ not found (required by ./libkernel.so) ./x2t: /lib64/libc.so.6: version GLIBC_2.17' not found (required by ./libkernel.so) ./x2t: /lib64/libc.so.6: version GLIBC_2.14’ not found (required by ./libgraphics.so) ./x2t: /lib64/libc.so.6: version GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by ./libPdfWriter.so) ./x2t: /lib64/libc.so.6: version GLIBC_2.17’ not found (required by ./libdoctrenderer.so) ./x2t: /lib64/libc.so.6: version GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by ./libdoctrenderer.so) ./x2t: /lib64/libc.so.6: version GLIBC_2.14’ not found (required by ./libHtmlRenderer.so) ./x2t: /lib64/libc.so.6: version GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by ./libPdfReader.so) ./x2t: /lib64/libc.so.6: version GLIBC_2.14’ not found (required by ./libDjVuFile.so) ./x2t: /lib64/libc.so.6: version GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by ./libXpsFile.so) ./x2t: /lib64/libc.so.6: version GLIBC_2.14’ not found (required by ./libHtmlFile.so) ./x2t: /lib64/libc.so.6: version GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by ./libUnicodeConverter.so) ./x2t: /lib64/libc.so.6: version GLIBC_2.14’ not found (required by ./libicuuc.so.58)

I contacted my ISP (Arvixe) and they said their server is running GLIBC based CentOS. The GLIBC version is 2.12-1.212.el6_10.3. I was wondering whether this is the problem, whether I need a higher version of GLIBC. Any opinions, suggestions?

Thanks.

I have the same issue. You need to install glibc-2.4 alongside with the existing glibc-2.12 version to not cause system conflicts, here is how:

mkdir ~/glibc_install; cd ~/glibc_install
wget http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glibc/glibc-2.14.tar.gz
tar zxvf glibc-2.14.tar.gz
cd glibc-2.14
mkdir build
cd build
…/configure --prefix=/opt/glibc-2.14
make -j4
sudo make install
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/opt/glibc-2.14/lib${LD_LIBRARY_PATH:+:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH}"

The next step is to make the library path accessible for the .x2t routine, which I am currently investigating how to do or whether OnlyOffice has to be compiled with that library.

Many thanks for your reply! I’ll try this! - John

Hi where do I find the document server settings. Thanks.